I never had a foot odor problem in my life…until I started working 12 hour shifts. And let me tell you, no matter how much powder you put on your feet and into your shoes, that is some serious funk after 12 hours. So, I scoured Pinterest for the most reasonable sounding solution. I came across a post that led me to the best solution for stinky feet (as I write this, I cannot for the life of me find the post on Pinterest that led to the blog post…If I find it, I’ll add the original in here) and the best part? It’s super simple!
Here’s what you’ll need!
- 10 drops Peppermint essential oil
- 6 drops Lavender EO
- 2 drops Tea Tree EO (the original recipe called for Oregano, but I subbed in Tea Tree because a] I don’t have Oregano and b] I know that Tea Tree is an all around good foot funk oil)
- 6 drops Orange essential oil (I used Sweet Orange because that’s what I had on hand, but whatever kind of Orange you have will do, or even Tangerine can work!)
- Witch Hazel
- Glass 4 oz spray bottle
- Add in your essential oils one at a time.
- Slowly pour in the Witch Hazel
- Give it a gentle shake
- Spray on those stanky feet!
I also like to spray this on the inside of my shoes for a quick refresher after work.
Hope you guys enjoy!